Support our March Fund & Food Drive
Each year, the NorthPoint Community Food Shelf dedicates the month of March to raise awareness about food access, to enhance our efforts to distribute healthy food and necessities, and to partner with local organizations to create a healthier community! We invite you to sponsor a March Fund & Food Drive with your employment group, faith community, block club or book club.
We have a few recommendations to get you started:
- Make a financial gift! Financial gifts are the most effective way to support the Food Shelf. Because we buy wholesale, we can stretch your dollar to buy perishable items like meat and dairy products.
- Make an Amazon gift using our wish list!
- Volunteer with us as an individual or with your group! If you’re interested in volunteering, please reach out to Jamiela Taylor, (612) 767-0324, firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our Volunteer page.
You can also host a nonperishable food drive at your workplace, worship center, etc.! If you host a nonperishable food drive, please follow these guidelines:
- Consider collecting one item -- such as only peanut butter.
- If you collect miscellaneous dry goods, sort them prior to donating by packaging similar products together.
- If you’d like a collection bin, you may pick one up from 1835 Penn Avenue North, Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Please deliver. We can receive donations at 1835 Penn Avenue North, Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. We’d love to give you a tour!
- Our team is onsite helping distribute food and supplies to the community. We appreciate the extra effort in helping get these donations to us!
Download a Food Drive Toolkit to help you plan.
Food Drop Here (Horizontal)
Food Drop Here (Vertical)
Stretch Your Donation
Support the Community Food Shelf
With support from donors like you, we can:
- Continue distribution of the COVID-19 vaccine at our welcoming clinic.
- Help people at risk of losing housing stay housed, and help reduce barriers to housing.
- Ensure individuals and families have ready access to fresh, healthy, culturally appropriate food.
- Create a safer community through violence prevention programs.
- Provide comprehensive health and human services that meet people's basic needs today and help them get on a future path to optimal health, wellness, and economic security.
Your contribution today increases our efforts to be strategically nimble during this time of uncertainty. As "unknown" increasingly becomes the new normal, we are ready to face these challenges. Join us in our shared vision of a healthy, environmentally safe, and economically stable, self-reliant community.
NorthPoint is community-led, and our programs and services are culturally responsive, trauma-informed, and linguistically appropriate. Community support is an important funding stream for our programs and services, and every dollar makes a difference.
Your gift to NorthPoint Health & Wellness Center, Inc. is 100% tax-deductible. We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Our federal EIN is 20-0898277.
Prefer to mail in your donation?
NorthPoint Health & Wellness Center, Inc.
1256 Penn Avenue North, Suite 5300
Minneapolis, MN 55411
For more information contact: