Harm reduction and testing services
How can we help?
We can help you with:
- Overdose prevention training
- Rapid HIV testing
- Rapid Hepatitis C testing
- Naloxone kit distribution, training and education
- View our Naloxone information pamphlet
- Fentanyl testing strips at no cost
- Sterile syringes at no cost
- Sharps containers and safe disposal of needles
- Referral to health services
We help with all financial situations.
- We accept most insurance and help with benefits enrollment.
- We offer income-based discounts on a “sliding scale.”
- We help arrange payment plans.
For more information please call:
612-267-0305 (HIV testing appointments) or 612-223-3682
710 West Broadway
Minneapolis, MN 55411
Located in the Sanctuary Resource Center on the NW corner of Lyndale and West Broadway.
Our main campus phone: 612-543-2500