The Pharmacy will only fill prescriptions ordered by NorthPoint providers.
Visit this link for online prescription refills.
We will not be able to fill prescriptions from other clinics.
The following are services provided by our pharmacy:
- Fill new and existing prescriptions for registered patients and answer any drug related questions
- Medication Therapy Management (MTM) – review all medications the patient is taking, help the patient understand why they are taking each medication, check for side effects and drug interactions, and give patients tips to remember to take their medications
- Anticoagulation – for patients taking warfarin (a blood thinner), the pharmacists monitor how the medication is working and adjust the medication dose as needed
- Diabetes and High Blood Pressure – patients can be referred by their primary care provider to focus on the patient’s diabetes or blood pressure. The pharmacists work with the patient and provider to get diabetes and blood pressure under better control
- Asthma Education – provide asthma education and information about how to use inhalers to help patients manage asthma
- Work with doctor to obtain insurance approval or find alternative medications based on patient’s insurance formulary
- We have English, Hmong and Spanish speaking staff and can provide written information in English and Spanish