Opiate and alcohol dependency services
How can we help?
We can help you with:
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Opiates – buprenorphine, suboxone, naltrexone
- Alcohol– naltrexone, acamprosate
- Harm reduction
- Individualized care coordination services
- Behavioral health therapy
- Syringe exchange services
- Referrals to Rule 25 assessment and treatment
- Other services
We help with all financial situations.
- We accept most insurance and help with benefits enrollment.
- We offer income-based discounts on a “sliding scale.”
- We help arrange payment plans.
For more information please call 612-543-2500.