The $10 Million Stronger Together Campaign
NorthPoint’s $10 million Stronger Together Campaign will close a funding gap focused on six critical areas of the new NorthPoint Health & Wellness Center Campus:
- Dental Specialty Services: We will have equipment and modifications to serve children and adults who have limited mobility.
- Food Shelf Distribution Operations: We will expand our ability to store and distribute more food to community members and reach more people who have difficulty accessing the Food Shelf location. A new layout and equipment will increase the efficiency of the Food Shelf.
- Bistro Café & Teaching Kitchen: We will provide job training and employment opportunities for youth and young adults and space for community nutrition education.
- Drop-in Child Care: We will provide young children with a safe and developmentally appropriate environment and activities while their parents or caregivers attend appointments.
- Health Equity Programming: We will develop and promote methods and models of care that have proven to produce outcomes that promote health equity and strong communities.
- Spiritual, Healing & Wellness Center: The Center will provide a meditative spiritual space open to individuals when they visit the Campus. Sometimes people need a calming space after a difficult appointment.
About the gift
Over the last 50+ years, so many have joined to build NorthPoint’s strong foundation of providing our community with whole-person integrated care, building community well-being, and supporting our commitment to health equity.
Today, we invite individuals, communities, corporations, foundations, and others to join us as we enter a new and exciting journey of continued growth to meet our community’s needs.
Your support of our $10 million Stronger Together Campaign will help NorthPoint Health & Wellness Center positively impact more lives and create a community culture of philanthropy.
For more information and to schedule a presentation contact:
Make a gift today