Family planning and sexual health
How can we help?
We can help you with:
- One-to-one conversations about family planning and sexual health
- Birth control
- Emergency contraception (Plan B)
- Education for vasectomy and tubal sterilization
- STD testing
- For information on rapid HIV testing, see our Harm Reduction and Testing Services page
- Assistance applying for the MN Family Planning Program to cover costs of clinic visits, tests, and birth control methods
- Free condoms and safer sex supplies
To the Point
To The Point is NorthPoint's family planning and sexual health program. Our program staff work in the clinic and in the community to share information about reproductive and sexual health, and to connect people with the information and clinic services they need to make healthy decisions. In addition to in-clinic consultations, To the Point can provide:
- Outreach at community events and health fairs
- Training for adults and professionals
- Facilitating small group education sessions for teens, families, and community groups
We help with all financial situations.
- We accept most insurance and help with benefits enrollment.
- We offer income-based discounts.
- We help arrange payment plans.