The Harm Reduction & Testing Services Program provides services to reduce the harm of drug use and prevent HIV and viral hepatitis infections.
Everyone can use these services. Services do not need an appointment except HIV testing. Please call 612-267-0305 for an HIV test appointment.
- Hepatitis C testing and treatment referral
- Referrals to substance use treatment programs and Medication Assisted Treatment
- Safe injection supplies
- Naloxone kit distribution and overdose reversal training
- Referrals to health services
- Services at our Harm Reduction and Testing Services site are at no cost
- If you need further assistance with health insurance coverage we can refer you to an insurance specialist
For more information please call:
612-267-0305 (HIV testing appointments) or 612-223-3682
710 West Broadway
Minneapolis, MN 55411