The Harm Reduction & Testing Services Program provides services to reduce the harm of drug use and prevent HIV and viral hepatitis infections.
Everyone can use these services and no appointments are needed.
- Overdose prevention training
- Rapid HIV testing
- Rapid Hepatitis C testing
- Naloxone kit distribution, training and education
- Sterile syringes at no cost
- Sharps containers and safe disposal of needles
- Referral to health services
- We help with all financial situations
- We accept insurance, help find coverage and offer a sliding fee scale
For more information please call
612-543-4580 or 612-223-3682
710 West Broadway
Minneapolis, MN 55411
We are located in the Sanctuary Office Space across from Cub Foods.
Our main campus phone: 612-543-2500