For Your Safety
- If you are sick, send someone to pick-up your food
- Line up on Penn Ave & stay 6 feet apart
- Please wear a mask
- We will hand out order forms & bring your pre-packed food outside. (If you do not care for an item, please give it to a neighbor.)
- Additional food resources | Minnesota Food HelpLine 1-888-711-1151 | www.hungersolutions.org/find-help/
- Monthly food supply - Several day supply of food once per calendar month
- Non-food items - Miscellaneous nonfood items with food request
- Baby food/diapers - Several day supply of baby food and/or diapers, with a food request
Flyers & Forms
- Food Shelf Flyer
- Food Shelf Enrollment Form
- For first time visitors or if it’s been over a year since your last visit.
- You can print out this form and bring it with you or it will be given to you during your visit.
- Food Shelf Enrollment Proxy Form
- Are you a helping professional that wants to deliver food for your homebound client?
- Please download this form for more instructions on how we can work together
Free Fresh Food Fridays (formerly Outdoor Market)
Our outdoor free food giveaways are scheduled at 9:30 a.m. on the 2nd and 4th Fridays of summer months: June 11, 25; July 9, 23; August 13, 27; September 10, 24 and will be in the parking lot at Plymouth & Oliver. We will have tons of fresh fruits, vegetables, and community resources – all are welcome! For COVID-19 safety, you are encouraged to remain in your vehicle and masks are required. If your organization is interested in having a table and distribute your materials, please contact Tee McClenty at email@example.com.
Download our flyer: English, Hmong, Somali, Spanish
Consider making a financial donation. They help us in several ways.
- access wholesale and discounted prices so we can stretch your dollar.
- make purchases based on our inventory needs.
- purchase fresh meat, milk, and eggs .
The food we distribute comes from your generosity. Our support comes from the State of Minnesota, various churches, businesses, organizations and individuals that share a common concern: Hunger.