Address: 1835 Penn Ave N, Minneapolis MN 55411
For Your Safety
- If you are sick, send someone to pick-up your food
- Line up on Penn Ave & stay 6 feet apart
- Please wear a mask
- We will hand out order forms & bring your pre-packed food outside. (If you do not care for an item, please give it to a neighbor.)
- Additional food resources | Minnesota Food HelpLine 1-888-711-1151 | www.hungersolutions.org/find-help/
Monthly food supply: Several day supply of food once per calendar month
Non-food items: Miscellaneous nonfood items with food request
Baby food/diapers: Several day supply of baby food and/or diapers, with a food request
Extra Produce Giveaway: Help yourself to free produce and other items in our parking lot at 1835 on Tuesdays and Thursdays starting at 10:00 a.m. while supplies last.
Free Fresh Food Fridays (formerly Outdoor Market): Free distribution of produce to the public.
- Dates : July 10, 24 | August 7, 21 | September 11, 25
- Time: 10:00 a.m. rain or shine, until supplies run out
- Location: 2100 Plymouth Avenue, Minneapolis Urban League lot at Plymouth & Oliver
- Printable flyers | English | Spanish | Hmong | Somali
- Due to COVID-19, we are doing things differently this year. Please note:
- Please do not arrive earlier than 10:00 a.m.
- Boxes are pre-packed with a variety of produce items. If you do not care for an item, share with a neighbor.
- We are doing drive-through service. We encourage you to use a car and remain in your vehicle at all times. We will load the box into your trunk.
- If you walk, be prepared to handle a heavy box. Bring a cart or a suitcase.
- Maintain a social distance of 6 feet.
Are you a helping professional that wants to deliver food for your homebound client? Please download this form for more instructions on how we can work together
- FINANCIAL DONATIONS - Due to the overwhelming generosity of donors, we are running out of space for food and supplies. Consider making a financial donation so that we can purchase meat, milk, and eggs and other needed items.
The food distributed by our food shelf comes from donations of food and/or cash to purchase food. Our support comes from the State of Minnesota, various churches, businesses, organizations and individuals that share a common concern: Hunger.
- Donate financially: If you’d like to make a financial contribution, click here to visit our donate page