How can we help?
We can help you with:
- Minor illnesses
- Sports physicals
- Birth control (confidential)
- Pregnancy testing (confidential)
- STD testing and treatment (confidential)
- Counseling services for depression, anxiety and trauma
Confidential services do not need a parent’s consent and no information will be shared.
Parent permission is needed for teens under 18 for check-ups, immunizations, illnesses, physicals and counseling.
We help with all financial situations.
- We accept most insurance and help with benefits enrollment.
- We offer income-based discounts on a “sliding scale.”
- We help arrange payment plans.
Walk-ins and appointments are available at the Northside Teen Clinic Monday through Thursday, 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
Please feel welcome to stop by for a visit.
To schedule an appointment ahead of time, please call Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm:
PYC Arts & Technology High School
2210 Oliver Ave N
Minneapolis, MN 55411