Gateway’s goal is to increase family strength. We do this by connecting you to the services you need and working closely with you to achieve your family’s goals. If you are on MFIP (Minnesota Family Investment Program) and need assistance, call us today.
We will work with you and your family step-by-step by:
- Empowering you to set goals and take action to meet them.
- Hosting empowerment groups, activities and events.
- Supporting you in areas related to parenting, youth and men’s advocacy, chemical dependency, behavioral and physical health, domestic abuse and employment.
- Streamlining and coordinating your interactions with multiple county and social service agencies.
- Explaining your rights and responsibilities.
- Supporting your family in other appropriate ways.
No referral is required to participate in the Gateway Program.
Gateway Fax number is: (612) 767-9500.